Saturday, September 15, 2012

Town day crankiness!

Children like to play with pretend weapons? Call the police! Alert the media! Halt commerce!

"I was semi appalled today at Town Day that there was a vendor selling slingshots, cap guns, a revolved shaped miniature flash light, plastic small sized machine guns, and more. I believe the vendor was called 'Balloons, Toys, and Novelties'. They were located next to American Alarm's booth. There were kids playing with them everywhere. I don't think parents were purchasing the items but kids who had money were.

I thought it was completely out of line for Town Day. While the vendor had balloons, candy, and other treats, I thought many of their wares were in appropriate.

I mentioned this at the Information Table and they spoke to some one who was going to ask the Police to speak to the vendor. I would hope in the future, that these items would not be available.

Otherwise, Town Day was a great day after the rain stopped."
 

NAME REDACTED



No comments:

Post a Comment