Saturday, January 14, 2012

NAME NOT REDACTED!!!

 Sometimes people are not grateful when they are given wonderful gifts.


"Dear Arlington List,

A very dear friend just moved out of Arlington, leaving me with nothing but a broken heart... and no less than SEVEN bottles of Holloway House Quick Shine floor finish. Who knows what the heck possessed her to buy so much; obviously she liked her floors really, really shiny. It actually does work very well, covers scratches, makes damaged floors look nice and new, doesn't have hazardous fumes or a noxious odor. The bottle is made from 25% post consumer recycled plastic, and the it claims they were "recognized for Safer Chemistry" by the EPA. Anyway, I have no place to put the stuff, and I already had two unused bottles of my own, bought on her glowing (get it?) recommendation. She loved the Arlington List, and I know she would be thrilled to know it had been passed on in this way.

Let me know if you're interested and I will leave it on my porch.

Cheers,


Amy
"

ADDENDUM:

"Dear Arlington List,

Actually, now that I look at them, one of the bottles of Quick Shine is half empty. So make that 6 1/2 bottles.

Still up for grabs!


Amy"

No comments:

Post a Comment