Thursday, January 19, 2012

This is about as Arlington a post as you can get.


 This could be rewritten as "I received tons of awesome gift cards, but I am too pretentious to just go use them. Please acknowledge my superiority by suggesting only handmade, organically grown, free range toys for my little precious to enjoy."

"Hi, I have over 10 gift cards that were given to us a birth congrats gift for Toys R Us that I'd like to start using. I find Toys R Us more expensive than Amazon for most of the things we need and I don't want to spend more money at Toys R Us, even if it doesn't cost us the difference; I prefer value shopping.

Can anyone recommend items at Toys R Us that are well priced compared to Amazon or other Internet retailers that I should consider? I guess it doesn't have to be the same price or less than Amazon, but at the very least comparable. Or if I should be on the lookout for sales of a specific type of good?

Thanks,"

NAME REDACTED

1 comment:

Plasticflywheel said...

Please post the replies!

Post a Comment