Friday, December 16, 2011

Free slightly used medicine chest contents!

"I have the following stuff free, please tell me what you want and when you can pick it up.?




If you know a shelter that wants the samples I am partial to that or even the other stuff let me know.




I am cleaning out my medicine closet




1. 1/3 bottle of Oatmeal Conditioner for dog (mine is allergic)
2. 3/4 bottle of Aloe Vera Gel
3. 7 Shchik razor handles for woman - no blades
4. Awaphui wild ginger finishing spray
5. Excedrin Migraine Gel Caps (opened) found out they have lactose in them and I cannot take them
6. Various Paul Mitchel Shampoo Sample Sizes (great for travel)
7. Aveno body wash Fig and shea butter


8. Ahava Body lotion and moisturizing cream and hand cream
9. Trial size hand lotion.
10. Curling iron
11. almost full bottle of head and shoulders smooth & silky shampoo and conditioner"



NAME REDACTED

No comments:

Post a Comment