Saturday, December 24, 2011

Old broken doll from the 70's!

"Hi, I have an old porcelain doll free to a good home. It is old, in an antique style but not antique.  Think 70s era reproduction of an older doll.  One foot is broken and the hair is kind of a mess, although I've tried to straighten it out.  She has blonde hair and a brown prairie dress.  It's not good for a play doll because of the broken foot, although it'd be fine for decoration.  I should be home most of the day if anyone is interested in it.  I'd rather it go to a child, although I don't know if kids like this kind of doll any more. "

NAME REDACTED

1 comment:

TJIC said...

Shorter version: "Do you know a kid who you really hate? I mean REALLY hate? How about a broken gimpy porcelain doll? With totally fucked up hair? It looks like it came from a strange Long Long Ago Cult, where, like, it was probably sexually abused by The Prophet and his meth-cooking buddies out by the trailer park? Anyway, if you hate a child, drop me a line. I'll be home all day."

Post a Comment