Friday, February 17, 2012

This lady is my favorite!

This email best illustrates why I have my blog. I love this lady, which is good because it can be lonely being the pariah of Arlington.

"I'm so glad the list brought Sara's blog to my attention. I read every post,
laughing all the way, until I got to what looks like it might have been her
original post:

http://deararlingtonlist.blogspot.com/2011/12/old-dirty-vacuum-free.html#com
ment-form

It was mine! At first I was a little irked. I thought, hey, that was a
perfectly valid post! I started to write a response. It went like this:

"Hey! That was my post! And do you know how expensive vacuum cleaners are?
The thing worked, it was just dirty from sitting in the basement. Darn. I
loved reading this blog until I saw you were making fun of me."

Then I was going to write, "It seemed irresponsible to add something someone
could use to the waste stream, particularly something that wouldn't break
down."

And that's when I stopped. I realized, OMG, this is exactly why she makes
fun of us. Strangely, I realized I really didn't mind at all. I ended my
comment with:

"Now I'm going to need to read it every day to see how much attention I get!
<g>"

And then, wouldn't you know it, I couldn't get my comment to post. I figured
it I put it here instead, maybe she'd see it and add it for me. If she is
reading, my question is, why hasn't she put up my post about the fake,
breathing dog? Now *that* was worth a chuckle!"




Sorry I missed your fake breathing dog post- especially since I might have felt compelled to claim it!

1 comment:

alice said...

Love it! Now I'm curious about this dog thing...

Post a Comment